High Demand for the VerteCore’s Mobile Decompression “Lift” Effectively Positions the Company to Begin Competing With Gravity Inversion Tables Such as Elite Fitness, Ironman Gravity and Teeter Hang Ups
Dallas, Texas – VerteCore Technologies reported today that its first week of Indiegogo crowdfunding has raised almost 30% of its fundraising goal. The funds raised on Indiegogo will be used to pay for its first production run that will manufacture enough FDA Class 1-cleared medical devices to fulfill all customer orders beginning June 2016.
In addition, VerteCore will begin negotiations with large retail outlets including Wal-Mart, Costco, Target, Dicks Sporting Goods, Academy Sports and other big box retailers to carry the VerteCore Lift alongside the very popular gravity inversion tables.
When customers have a choice between a large, heavy inversion table that requires assembly versus a lightweight, portable VerteCore “Lift” that is much easier and convenient to use, most will choose a “Lift,” regardless of price, because they are much easier to use and integrate into the customers’ daily lifestyle.
“Everyone that suffers from chronic back pain has either tried or at least thought about trying a gravity inversion table to help relieve their back pain, including both of our co-founders,” said Paul Leake, VerteCore Technologies’ CEO. “They do help relieve back pain, but the problem is that they also give you headaches from the blood rushing to your head and create a fair amount of ankle and knee pain when hanging upside down. They also take up a lot of time doing nothing but hanging upside down if you use them one or more times per day.”
“This is precisely why we invented the VerteCore ‘Lift.’ Instead of hanging upside down uncomfortably for 20 to 30 minutes, our easy-to-use, dual-support brace utilizes a high-tech, patent-pending ratcheting system that allows customers to stretch out the spine to their precise comfort levels in just minutes and then allows them to continue with their normal daily routine while their back is decompressing,” Leake continued. “Instant relief from back pain and the freedom to move around like normal is a godsend for people with chronic back pain. If you think inversion tables are good, you will agree that our VerteCore Lifts are completely awesome.”
VerteCore Lift Benefits:
- The Lift will provide immediate back pain relief without hanging upside down
- Is easy to put on and adjust to the precise amount of decompression needed
- The Lift is very comfortable to wear
- Can be worn be worn over or under regular clothes
- Can be utilized anywhere, anytime during daily activities
- Allows activities such as jogging to increase circulation during decompression
- Increasing circulation accelerates the body’s natural ability to heal itself
- One size fits most tall and heavy people with waist sizes ranging from 22″ up to 52″
- Includes an option to be fitted with an extension that allows up a 72″ waist size
- It is small and when folded can be stored in a space that is 18″ long x 10″ wide x 4″ tall
- The “FDA Class 1-Cleared” device only weighs 4.3 lbs.
- Comes with a 90-day, 100% satisfaction, money back guarantee
Gravity Inversion Table Shortcomings:
- Requires hanging upside down uncomfortably for 20-minutes
- Blood rushes to head when hanging upside down
- Ankles and knees hurt while hanging upside down
- Not designed for large/heavy people
- Danger of tipping over if not setup correctly
- Very heavy (~50 lbs.) and hard to move from room to room
- Requires large 7 feet of perimeter space for use
- Requires large area for storage
- Requires the assembly of a lot of moving parts that can break
- Requires two people and one-hour to complete assembly