VerteCore Technologies produces the world’s only affordable, comfortable, convenient mobile spinal decompression unit. The VerteCore “Lift” helps patients seeking relief from lower back pain caused by bulging discs, herniated discs, degenerative disc disease, pinched nerves, sciatica, sacroiliac joint dysfunction, and spinal lumbar stenosis.
The patent-pending, FDA Class 1-cleared medical device is perfect for medical doctors,chiropractors, orthopedists, and neurosurgeons with limited space that want to add extra revenue from spinal decompression to their medical practice.
The Lifts are durable, lightweight devices that can be utilized during office visits or leased to patients who want to decompress their backs during their normal daily routine. Call (888) 928-LIFT for more information!
3rd Week – eMail Blast
Has Your Golf Game or Professional Sports Career Been Sidelined by a Bulging Disc or a Herniated Disc?
The VerteCore “Lift” is the Perfect Solution to Avoid Back Surgery or Taking Addictive Pain Medications to Alleviate Professional Sports Herniated Disc Injuries
The VerteCore Lift has been designed to decompress the intervertebral discs, which relieves pressure being placed on the spinal nerve column and allows the body to begin to naturally heal itself without surgery or pain medications. Please call (888) 928-LIFT to learn more about the VerteCore Lift and begin relieving your golf or professional sports herniated disc injuries causing chronic back pain so you can get back on the field as soon as possible!
Right now you can purchase a VerteCore Lift for only $299, a $300 discount off the MSRP of $599.
Watch this video to see how easy it is to spend 20-minutes/day wearing a VerteCore Lift to prevent lower back pain
- Short Version 1:09 minutes (quick)
- Long Version 5:40 minutes (best)
The VerteCore Lift is the best alternative to painful back surgery or taking pain medications.
- How the VerteCore Lift works to relieve back pain
- The VerteCore Lift is Ultra Light “Core-Lift” Technology
In laser surgery procedures, lasers are used to hollow out and enlarge the spinal nerve canals to provide more room for the spinal nerves. Instead of invasive surgery, the VerteCore Lift is utilized to decompress the spine, which stretches out the spine and allows the bulging or herniated disc to retreat back into its normal space, thus relieving pressure on spinal nerve columns.
With a VerteCore Lift, Back Pain Patients Will Receive Affordable, Comfortable, Convenient, Mobile Spinal Decompression During Normal Daily Routines
The MSRP purchase price for the consumer version of the VerteCore Lift is $599 and the clinical model lists for $1,199. The Lifts are being sold via an Indiegogo crowdfunding campaign, which will offer a 50% discount off both models for a limited time. Resellers can earn 20% to 30% commission.
- A message from VerteCore Technologies’ CEO, Paul Leake
- Learn about the VerteCore Lift and How It Works
Visit these additional resources to learn more about mobile spinal decompression:
- VerteCore Opens Up Sales for the Very First Portable Spinal Decompression Medical Device to Offer Relief to a Worldwide Audience That Suffers From Low Back Pain Caused by Herniated Discs
- Back Pain to Receive an Indiegogo “Lift” via Crowdfunding Campaign That Soon Will Provide Chronic Low Back Pain Sufferers With Affordable, Comfortable High-Tech Spinal Decompression
- VerteCore Lift™ Offers Chiropractors a Peer-Reviewed Spine Decompression Medical Device They Can Prescribe to Treat Herniated Discs, Degenerative Disc Disease, Scoliosis, Sciatica and Back Pain
- VerteCore Treats Pro Sports Athletes’ Herniated Discs With New Medical Technology Product That Decompresses the Spine, Instantly Relieves Pain and Allows a Natural Healing Process
- VerteCore Technologies Targets Back Pain Doctors to Prescribe the Lift’s Mobile Spinal Decompression to Treat Bulging/Herniated Discs, Sciatica and Degenerative Disc Disease
- VerteCore Technologies Unveils Affordable Back Pain Relief “VerteCore Lift™” to Provide Instant Spinal Decompression to Tap the $57 Billion Orthopedic Medical Device Marketplace
About VerteCore Technologies
VerteCore Technologies (http://vertecore.com) produces the world’s only affordable, comfortable, mobile spinal decompression unit. The VerteCore “Lift” helps patients seek relief from lower back pain caused by bulging discs, herniated discs, degenerative disc disease, pinched nerves, sciatica, sacroiliac joint dysfunction, and spinal stenosis. The patent-pending, FDA Class 1-cleared medical device is perfect formedical doctors, chiropractors, orthopedists, and neurosurgeonswith limited space that want to add extra revenue to their medical practice. The Lifts are durable, lightweight devices that can be utilized during office visits or leased to patients who want to decompress their backs during their normal daily routine. Please call (888) 928-LIFT to learn more about the VerteCore Lift and begin relieving chronic back pain as soon as possible!